Saturday, October 3, 2009

My husband is a STAR!

I worked on a post tonight but didn't quite get it done. So, just for fun, here's something I ran across while browsing old photos. It is priceless!
When I was in college I worked at the library (shocking, isn't it?) and while there I was sorting through old educational film catalogs and randomly came across a page with the above picture. It was an ad for a high school educational film on the dangers of alcohol abuse. I stopped and stared at it, thinking there was no possible chance it could really be Mark in that picture. But it sure did look like him! So, just for fun I copied the page and showed it to him that evening. And it was him! When he was in high school, a film company making health and safety films needed some teens for a short film and picked him to play a part - I don't think he even had any lines, but he made it into the catalog! Isn't he cute? I'm not sure he's a very convincing drunk, though . . .

0 comments:

My Blog List

  • What a day! Our new and improved PLAN for attacking New York began at a bus stop right in front of our hotel. For under $4 per person, we were delivered wi...
  • Each year I encourage the C3 class to commit to reading the Bible through in a calendar year. Committing to daily reading of God's word greatly enriches yo...
  • We are home again. After sleeping 10 hours, I woke to find Mark in the living room watching Geronimo starring Matt Damon, filmed in Monument Valley, of...
  • 3752 miles later, we're home. The last two days of driving were a little long, but worth it. We listened to Harry Potter 4 on the way there, and Harry Pott...
Powered by Blogger.